Monday, February 18, 2013

EPISODE 6


 MOLE VIDEO!




.:DAY 7:.

 


Antoine:

“I put some money into the pot! There’s so many suspects though who could be the mole. I’ll have to keep my eye out 24/7 now. Hmm... On another note, I really enjoyed KT! and Shayne’s company yesterday before we split for the competition. I might go find them and ask if they want to hang out sometime. I think there company will be good to relax me from the horrible news Kaita gave me yesterday on my parents... thinking about it though. If my parent’s we’re terrorists... Nah, they can’t be... Can they? They must be. Antoine, over and out!”




 Shayne: "Hey, Alberto, you in here?"

 Aiden: "Nopes, but I am! Need sometin' partner?"
Shayne: "No thanks, I just needed to talk to him...."

Aiden: "Hey, why dontcha join meh in some fishin'?!"

Shayne: "Err... sorry, that's not really my thing."

 Aiden: "Awwhh... At leas' stay an' do some chattin'!"
Shayne: "Fine... Not like I have anything else to do."


Indigo: "...Is that Shayne I hear?"

Indigo: "What is he doing in the Summer Room? Time to do some stalking- err.... listening."

Indigo: "Hehe, perfect spot to snoop and spy! No wonder why Kaita is over here so much... It's the best stalking perch ever!"


 Indigo:

 “So today I totally decided to stalk... I mean spy... I mean follow... I MEAN OMG INVESTIGATE!!!! ... Shayne and Aiden cause they are SOOO the mole *coughs* Its not for any other reason. Like they’re guys... and they’re cute... I mean what am I saying? Cute like... those cats! Yes the cats I took a picture of... Cause Shayne totally has a girlfriend you know? That would be wrong... *Cough* So yeah I totally.. Um investigated what they were up to. But in like secret... Yes...”


Shayne: "What are you doing anyways? Is that thing even stocked with fish?"

Aiden: "Ya know, I ain't so sure.... I hav'nt caught anytin' yet, soo.... dats a good question."

Shayne: "And why are you wearing your swim trunks? Did you go swimming in the w-water or something?"
Aiden: "Hells ya I did! It hot in here, wouldn't ya agree? I is sweatin' like a pig!"
Shayne: "Yeah, this room is much hotter than the Spring room... It's weird that they somehow change the temperatures between rooms."

Indigo: "AND THE WEATHER! OH, shit-"

Aiden: "Didya hear dat?"
Shayne: "Hear what?"
Aiden: "Oh, nevermind... Musta been nothin'..." 
Indigo: "Phew! That was a close one..."

Aiden: "Hey, if ya wants to take a little divin' wit meh, feel free to join! Wit it bein' hot an' all...."

Shayne: "Oh, haha, no thanks. Swimming isn't my thing either.... Especially in an 'ocean' such as this..."
Aiden: "Why dat?"
Shayne: "Just brings back... bad memories. Rather not talk about it."

Aiden: "Al'ight, your loss!!"

Shayne: "Yeah.... It was my loss... I should go now. I can't stay in this room any longer. Seems like I can't stay in any of the rooms in this damn house..."

Indigo: "Oh, poor Shayne.... What happened to him to make him hate water so much?!"



Sara: "Oh my gosh, it's so chilly in here! Can we just go inside and talk?"
Antoine: "No, the evil witch is in there!"

Casey: "Shh!! She's coming!"


 Antoine: "Why hello there, your majesty! How are you this fine evening?"

 Evarrine: "Why thank you my servant! Your kind respectfulness is refreshing after the torment I have gone through this past week. Your loyalty to the Queen is appreciated."

 Casey: *scoffs* "What's going on here-"
Antoine: "Just go with it!"

 Evarrine: "Well then. I'll be on my way. Sara, my dear servant- make sure to have made my bed before I bless you with my arrival after supper later this evening."

 Sara: "Yeah, no problem.... 'Your Highness'... Haha, okay, she's gone!"

Antoine: "Finally! I thought she'd never leave! Okay, sorry for that uncomfortable conversation I just had with her, but I don't want her to become suspicious of us. I want her to believe that we're on her side."

 Antoine: "Now, for what I want to discuss... There was a prophecy that a wise man once told me about long ago... And in this prophecy, there was a witch who broke free of the Green Dragon's stomach and wreaked havoc to the people in a nearby land by using magical powers.... I believe this witch to be Evarrine. I'm not 100% sure- I mean, the chances of me coming on here and finding her is extremely unlikely- but maybe it is my destiny? To restore the peace of the people who lived in the land that she destroyed? Well, if that's the case, and it's my sole duty to stop her and prevent her from destroying anymore lives... I need some help. And I thought you two would be the perfect apprentices. I'm not asking you to do much, just keep a watchful eye on her and keep her under full surveillance. And if the time comes... You may need to help me in the final battle against her. So... What do you guys say?"

Casey: "Wow! Um... Well, I need to think about this..."

Sara: "What is there to think about?! I say yes! I'm not sure I believe in this whole 'prophecy' thing, but there definitely is something wrong with Evarrine and we need to get to the bottom of this!"

Casey: "Yeah, I guess you're right... And I'm not so scared of her being a witch than I am scared of her being alien... I know it sounds insane, but Gregory is the one who suspects her of being an extraterrestrial. He's been following her and says that she sometimes speaks alien language..."

Antoine: "Alien language? That could just be her trying to practice her spell-binding. She's most likely a witch, after all... She's bound to be speaking in some native tongue that we do not understand."

Casey: "Maybe she's casting some kind of evil alien-witch magical spell to curse us all? I don't know... All I know is that we must watch her and make sure she doesn't do anything too out of the ordinary. And if she does, we can catch her and expose her for what she is... an UGLY EARTHWORM!" 

Sara: "Earthworm?"

 Casey: "Yes, earthworm. She's an earthworm in disguise... AKA an alien. You guys should start wearing more aqua, that's the only way to protect yourselves... They are terrified of the brightness of it- that's why I wear aqua all the time."

 Antoine: "I doubt wearing a certain color would make me immune against Evarrine's magic, but it's worth a shot... Do you have any spare aqua clothes?"
Casey: "Yeah, I have an aqua jacket- wait, never mind... I kind of put that in my time capsule for the Time Capsules mission.... Sorry 'bout that."

Casey: "But Antoine, I think your sleeves are pretty aqua... That should be bright enough. It's just you that I'm worried about now, Sara. All you wear is purple and black, like an emo kid... Those colors are too dark!"

Sara: "Hey! Just because I'm wearing dark colors, doesn't make me emo! Gosh! How many times do I have to tell you guys?! I'M NOT EMO! I'M SCENE! SEE! I SMILE! DO GOTHIC PEOPLE SMILE AND TALK AS MUCH AS ME?! ....No, they don't!" 

 Antoine: "Okay, so now that's settled- I just need to train you guys the art of martial arts... Or Kong-Fu, whichever you prefer. Either way, you guys need to be prepared to defend yourselves against the evil witch if she were ever to attack!"
Sara: "I'm in!"
Casey: "Yeah, sign me up!"

Antoine: "Oh, goody! You are done for, you evil witch Evarrine! You're outnumbered now! Mwhaha!!"





Sara:

“You know the Mole contestant I hate the most? Amber. Why? Because I remember her TROLLING on the internet in season 2. I absolutely hate internet trolls. At least Ryan wasn't trolling on the internet.”



.:DAY 8:.



 Alberto: "I like my french toast a bit burnt, but not too crispy. If you don't get this right I'll snap your neck like a twig."
KT: "Alberto! What is wrong with you?!"

 Alberto: "It was only a joke... Calm down."

 KT: "Okay, but you don't need to be so violent! And anyways- it's nice of you Gregory to cook for us. I realize that we're not the most... self-efficient people out there."

 Gregory: "No problem, I understand! It's not like I'm going to poison Alberto's toast or anything like that... No, of course not! I mean, why wouldn't I let that adorable alien live?!"

 Alberto: "Not the most 'self-efficient'? What is that supposed to mean?"

 KT: "I think you know what it means... We're both wealthy. We both have personal chefs and such to cook our meals... We probably couldn't live on our own without money."

 Alberto: "I suppose you are right... I haven't really cooked a meal for myself in quite awhile... Unless you count macaroni and cheese, I had that last night."
KT: "Yeah, I don't think that counts, haha."

 Gregory: "I'll admit I'm not the greatest cook out there... I'll usually just have my fellow ginger-head cook my meals. She's great at cooking."

Alberto: "You mean Ariel?"
Gregory: "What other red-head is here?"
Alberto: "Well, Ashlee has red hair."
Gregory: "Well she's gone."
Alberto: "Shut up you little twit."

 KT: "Wait... Speaking of Ariel... Has anyone seen her recently? I seriously haven't seen her since the mission, and that was two days ago! Did she even come back? Did they ever find her? I know the camera men lost her at one point...."

Alberto: "Umm... I think I found her."


 Gregory: "That's her all right."

 KT: "Well let's stop sitting here and go find out where she's been!"


KT: "Ariel!"

 Ariel: "Oh, hey guys."

KT: "Where have you been?! We've been worried sick about you!"
Alberto: "Have we though? Pretty sure we only just realized she was missing..." 
Gregory: "Why don't you just hop back on your spacecraft and go back to your planet, Alberto?"

 Ariel: "I've been... places. And I've seen things I can never un-see..."

 KT: "What is that supposed to mean? And look at you! You're filthy! And barefoot! You need a nice hot shower, and maybe some food to fatten you up... you look starving!"

 Alberto: "There's some apple pie in there, but it's off limits to you- it's for my mouth and my mouth only. Sorry."

 Ariel: "....Apple Pie?"

Alberto: "Yes that's what I said... Is there something wrong with that?"

Ariel: "No, it's just that...."

Ariel: "I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND THE APPLES! I LOOKED ALL OVER THE CITY FOR THEM, BUT STILL NO APPLES! I SEARCHED HERE, AND THERE, AND GUESS WHAT? STILL NO APPLES! THAT MISSION WAS FIXED! THE APPLE IS A LIE, I TELL YOU! A LIE!!!!"

Gregory: "ANOTHER crazy person? As if we didn't have enough of those already..."
KT: "Woah, Ariel, the mission is over, you don't need to worry about finding the apple painting anymore, it's done-"

Ariel: "LALALALALALA!!! CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY LALA'ING!"

Ariel: "Wait... THE WHOLE THING WAS JUST A PAINTING?! A PAINTING OF AN APPLE?! I WAS RIGHT! THE APPLE WAS A LIE! THEY LIED TO ME! THEY'RE AGAINST ME, KT! AND THEY PLOT TO KILL ME! YOU NEED TO HELP ME, I'M BEGGING YOU!"

 Alberto: "Haha, this is hilarious! Classical entertainment right here!"

Ariel: "AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHOW ANYWAY! IT'S PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE!  I MUST FIND THIS, QUOTE ON QUOTE, 'MOLE', AND THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO STAY ALIVE! WELL, GUESS WHAT?!  I GIVE UP! YES! I GIVE UP TRYING TO FIND THIS UNDERGROUND CREATURE THAT LIVES IN THE GROUND! IT BEAT ME, OKAY?! THE MOLE BEAT ME EVERYONE!!!"

 Ariel: "...but before I allow them to kill ME, I'm going to kill them first..."

*secretly pulls out a knife from pocket*

KT: "Ariel, what's going on? Hey! Come back! Don't think you can just walk away-"

 Alberto: "AH! KNIFE! ARIEL, STOP!"

 *Stabs KT*

KT:  *GASPS*
Gregory: "WHAT THE HELL?!"

 Ariel: "HEHEHEE!!"

 KT: "Ugh.... What.... What have you done?!"

Ariel: "Oops. My bad."

 Gregory: "...KT?"

Alberto: "Someone.... SOMEONE HELP!"

 Gregory: "W-what... I... I can't even.... why...."

 Gregory: "You.... YOU MONSTER!"

 Ariel: "Monster? Now, that's not a very nice thing to say to someone holding a bloody knife, now is it?"

 Gregory: "I... I suppose not..."
Alberto: "How about you put the knife down? No one else needs to get hurt."
Ariel: "Fine... if you say so..." 
*drops knife*

 Ariel: "I should probably get out of here now... Aw, shoot."

Ariel: "HA! Fine! Come at me bro's! Think you can take ME down!? AHAHA!!"

Ariel: "Quick, Ariel! Run to the getaway car!"


The Mole Security: "Stop right there!"

 Ariel: "QUICK, ALABASTER! PUT YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL AND LET'S GO!"
*Ice Cream Truck starts driving away*

 Ariel: "No! Don't leave! I'm not on yet! WAIT ALABASTER STRANGE! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

 Ariel: "...You could have at the very least thrown out an ice pop before you left! Rude!"

 Ariel: "AHH!!"

Ariel: "GET OFF ME!"

The Mole Security: "You're coming with us."
Ariel: "Ughh.... Fine, I'll come with you...."

 Ariel: "....IN YOUR DREAMS, MOTHER-F*CKER!!"


Ariel: "NEVER MESS WITH THE BRITISH GIRL!!"
The Mole Security: "Aaahhh... Stop... Urrghh!!" *bites her finger*
Ariel: "OWW!!" 

The Mole Security: "I have you now, little girl.... You can't escape from me."
Ariel: "Ah, get... OFF!!"
The Mole Security: "Nah. You're under arrest for the attempted murder of international superstar KT!"
 

Ariel: "Where are you taking me? To the circus? I've always wanted to go to the circus! Is Alabaster going to be there?! I want to be a Lion Tamer with Alabaster Strange!! OR AN ELEPHANT RIDER!

The Mole Security: "No, you are going to jail."
Ariel: "Oh, you mean gaol?"
 The Mole Security: "No, I mean jail... What the hell is 'gaol'?!
Ariel: "Errr... don't worry about it. I honestly don't know what it is either." 

The Mole Security: "Just get in the car already."

Ariel: "Well, I guess this is it... Goodbye everyone! I had fun! .... GREY, HERE I COME! IT'S TIME TO PARTY TOGETHER IN PRISON!!  Cheerio, my friends!"

[Ariel's creator had to quit the show]


 Security dude who hasn't done anything: "Aww... Why'd it have to leave so early? I really wanted a bubble-gum Power-Puff-Girl Popsicle!"

*several minutes later...*

 Gregory: "Stay with me, KT... stay with me!"
Alberto: "SOMEONE CALL F*CKING 911!"






Evarrine: "Greetings, Kaita. The Queen has arrived... I should stop saying that, it has no meaning in this damned to hell place..."

Kaita: "Haha, hey Eva. What's going on out there? I'm hearing sirens... Did some bloke hurt himself?"

Evarrine: "Not exactly..." *sits down*

Evarrine: "But someone did get hurt. KT. She was stabbed."

Kaita: "Stabbed?! By who?"

Evarrine: "That one peasant... Aerial or something like that?"

Kaita: "Oh, you mean Ariel?"
Evarrine: "Whichever, she was of no worth to me. She's better dead to me then alive... So fortunately she is gone now."

Kaita: "Wait, so Ariel stabbed KT?! Why? When? Where? How!?"

Evarrine: "I wasn't there so I don't know the specifics. Ariel stabbed her in the back-"
Kaita: "-Figuratively or literally?"
Evarrine: "Literally. And security whisked Ariel away, and now they're treating KT... Apparently the cut wasn't too deep, didn't do any severe damage... Once she's patched up, she should be all good... emphasis on should."

Kaita: "Wow, that's... intense. What got into Ariel?! I liked her! I thought she was a good person! I didn't know she was madly disturbed.... Hopefully KT can make a full recovery."

Evarrine: "Yes, hopefully... If I had my magic I could heal her faster than any of these so called 'medics' in this world... preposterous. They're taking hours just trying to put medicine on her and wrapping her up in some kind of white thing, but if this land knew about magic, all they'd have to do is wave their hand and Ta-Da! All better. I don't know how you mortals live without the immense power of magic..."
Kaita: "Ahaha, hehe, yeah....."

Kaita: "ANYWAYS. The quiz is tonight. We need to prepare for it... At this point I have no idea who the Mole is or the MA is for this week. So I've been writing a lot notes from the last mission in my journal.... What do you think about the results from the last mission?"

Evarrine: "Well... I look at it like this- The Accomplice is going to sabotage the mission, no matter what. That's their job. So the Accomplice for this week has to be someone from the 8 people who failed to add money to the pot."

Kaita: "I agree with that. While the Mole... could still be anyone. They didn't necessarily have to fail that mission- they could have gotten their picture right to throw us off and make no one suspect them. The Mole isn't going to sabotage every mission, after all."

Evarrine: "So you don't know who the Mole is, right? You'd tell me?"
Kaita: "Why would I know? And if I did, of course I'd tell you! You're my coalition partner, after all."
Evarrine: "Well, like I've said... People with pink hair have a special magical ability to read the minds of others. I did try and harvest your power that day that I grabbed you, but like I've said, my magic isn't working in this land. Which means your magic must not be working either?"

Kaita: "Yep, my magic isn't working either... But hey! If it does, you'll be the first person I tell. Then I can tell you who the Mole is, after reading everyone's mind, and we'll BOTH make it to the Finale...."  
*deceptive grin*

 Evarrine: "Okay, good! Glad that's settled... We should probably get out of here before anyone suspects anything. And I'm also becoming drenched from sitting here in this dastardly rain... At least in the Winter Room, there's shelter from the snow."

 Kaita: "Haha, you get used to it after awhile... It's pretty calming, actually. And back to our other conversation- you would tell me if you knew who the Mole is too, right? And the Accomplice as well?"

 Evarrine: "Of course! Especially the Accomplice part... If one of us were ever the Accomplice, we should tell each other so that the other person can do well on the quiz and not be sent home."

 Kaita: "Can we even do that?"
Evarrine: "I don't even know, but who cares?! I'll smite the person who challenges us with a lightening bolt before he can do anything about it."
Kaita: "Well then... I'm glad to have you on my side!"
Evarrine: "Trust me... You wouldn't want to be my enemy."
Kaita: "Ditto, my friend. Ditto indeed."

 

 Indigo:

 "This competition is getting so intense! And now that I have an enemy in Alberto it makes things even worse because I'm 99.9999999999% Sure that he’s not the mole which means I have to face him until he goes! Grrr.... I wish there was an easier way to make him go away... Or make him nice or something. I actually saw him getting along with Aiden during the mission... more than usual anyway. He was less rude to poor Aiden...”




*                *                *


THE QUIZ IS NEXT...


MOLE QUESTIONS


1. Is the Mole, male or female?
a) Male
b) Female


2. What color is the Mole's hair?
a) Black
b) Black with green highlights
c) Pink
d) Orange/Ginger
e) Green
f) Brown
g) Blonde


3. Which level of difficulty did the Mole have in the "Magnify This" mission?
a) Hard
b) Medium
c) Easy


4. In the beginning of the mission, when the contestants were showing fellow contestants their magnified pictures, was the Mole in a group of 2 or 3 people?
a) 2 people 
b) 3 people


5. Was the Mole wearing any kind of scarf, necklace, or other neck-accessory during the mission?
a) Yes
b) No




6. Did the Mole successfully solve their part of the mission and get their picture right?
a) No
b) Yes


7. Using their camera, did the Mole him/her-self take the photograph for the mission?
a) Yes
b) No


8. Who is, the Mole?
a) Shayne Holmes
b) Antoine Valentine
c) Alberto Pretty
d) Aiden Hicks
e) Gregory Plaice
f) Casey O'Rourke
g) Kaita Blake
h) KT!
i) Indigo Stone
j) Sara Vesela
k) Ariel Woodward
l) Evarrine Roland



ACCOMPLICE QUESTIONS


9. Is the Mole's Accomplice, male or female?
a) Male
b) Female


10. Did the MA help add points to the group pot in this mission?
a) No
b) Yes


11. Which of the following items/things were clearly [or not so clearly] depicted in the Accomplice's before and/or after photo? (original magnified picture and the picture they took them self)
a) An animal (real or fake)
b) A food item (real or fake)
c) A tall sculpture/statue
d) Two of the above answers apply
e) None of the above answers apply



12. Who is the Mole's Accomplice for this week?
a) Shayne Holmes
b) Antoine Valentine
c) Alberto Pretty
d) Aiden Hicks
e) Gregory Plaice
f) Casey O'Rourke
g) Kaita Blake
h) KT!
i) Indigo Stone
j) Sara Vesela
k) Ariel Woodward

l) Evarrine Roland



*                *                *


  EXECUTION #3





KENZEN: "Ah, coming from the other side, I see... Tricky."

KENZEN: "Please take your respectful seat... Yep, any seat will do... Let's not get picky now.... JUST SIT THE HELL DOWN ALREADY!!"

Sara: "Careful KT! You need to take it easy with that wound you have on your back."
KT: "Thanks Sara, but I think I'm good... Only lost a quart of my blood!"

KENZEN: "Ah, yes... What an eventful afternoon you guys have had today!!"

KENZEN: "Well, speaking of that incident- This originally was going to be a double-execution… But because of the sudden departure of our beloved Ariel, I’m afraid I can only get rid of one of you tonight. Such a shame.”

KENZEN: "Oh well... At least I can still execute one of you!"

KENZEN: "I know there was some confusion whether or not Ariel was still in the game; in fact, we didn't know ourselves, so that's why we decided to continue with the quiz with her name still in it and all. But, I just got word that she is, in fact, expelled from the game for attempted murder. Luckily, she was NOT the Mole, so the game can continue as normal. Now, let's continue with the execution, shall we?"

"Indigo, you're up first."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Next: Sara."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"KT.... stands for- 'Knife Target'! HAHA!! .......Ahem......Right... KT: Here are your results..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Aiden."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Alberto."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Kaita."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Evarrine."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Casey."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 


Casey: "Aww.... crap."

KENZEN: "I'm sorry Casey, but you have been executed. Please follow me to the van."


Casey: "What some of you don't know is that.... THERE ARE ALIENS AMONGST YOU! Watch your back, because there is an intelligent intergalactic species that has infiltrated our planet, what you think are earthworms are actually aliens in disguise."
KENZEN: "Okay, Casey, that's enough silly talk for now-"

Casey: "Beware, contestants! BEWARE!"

KENZEN: "Alright, let's go!"


 Aiden: "YEEEEEEE-HAWW!! HOT DIGGITY DAMN, IMMA GLAD HE GONE! I ain't much of a fan for da blonde-haired dudes... Bad exp'ience when I was jus' a boy...."

Antoine: "Oh no! I'm down a man for the epic battle against the evil witch! Looks like it's just you and me now, Sara."

Gregory: "NOOO!! NOT MY COALITION SPACE BUDDY! We were supposed to make it so far together! What happened? Wait, I know what happened.... The aliens got him. He revealed too much about them and they decided to exterminate him! I'm all alone in this fight against the space aliens now! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


Casey: "I'm scared, Kenzen."

 KENZEN: "And why's that?"

Casey: "I came onto this show for the sole purpose of exposing the aliens for who they truly are... But I'm afraid I didn't spread enough awareness as I wanted to.... Oh well. I'll just have to rely on poor Gregory to complete the task of saving the world by revealing to everyone the truth about what lives under our very soil..... EARTHWORM ALIENS!!!!"

 KENZEN: "Haha, okay then, wacko. Nice having you on the show... Not really. I'm tired of all you crazies. It was amusing at first but now I'm just afraid for my life. I mean, that chick Ariel stabbed someone today! I'm afraid you're going to turn into an alien yourself and eat me or something.... HAH! Oh, I am so funny... Okay, you can leave now. See you at finale night!!"



KENZEN: "Well, another one down, and now there's 10 of you. It seems as if the Mole has claimed 4 victims already..... Will you be the next?
There was one person that the Mole couldn't execute tonight, and that was their very own assistant for this week! The Accomplice for this week did a marvelous job, getting 120 points into their personal pot and almost completely avoiding detection by having only TWO people suspect them enough by putting their name down on the quiz...."

KENZEN: "Now, will the REAL Mole's Accomplice please stand up."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 Evarrine: "MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! I TRICKED YOU, YOU FOOLS! AND THAT MONEY IS MINE, ALL MINE!!"

 KENZEN: "Well, that concludes tonight's execution. See you next time on....
 The Mole: The Mole's Accomplice Edition!"

 "Good night, contestants."


*                *                *




2 comments:

  1. ROUTE MARKER

    There will be two riddles- the answer to each is a particular and significant part/picture/scene in any of the episodes in Season 4. I need each partner to email me the title of the episode that the answer corresponds to; a wrong answer results in a 6 hour wait before being able to guess again.
    Once both teammates correctly identify the corresponding episode name, I'll give both their next destination clue.

    One partner does Riddle A, the other does Riddle B. You are allowed to help each other, and other duos if you wish.

    A) Riddle me this:
    "What comes down but never goes up?"

    B) Riddle me this:
    "What goes up but never comes down?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. To better help you understand the riddles, put the answer to each in the blank space in the question below:

    "In what episode is ____ prevalent or shown?"

    ReplyDelete